- Beginning small is okay.
- Sit with and begin to really know (be in relationship with) the land.
- LISTEN TO the land you are on.
- Listen to the people around you. Really listen deeply.
- Let things grow incrementally.
- Stay the course — let things take root!
This works with more than growing food in the high desert. In fact, I can’t think of any part of my life where it will not enhance living well with people, the community of all beings, where it will not enhance relationship, learning, and problem-solving.